Für unseren Standort in
Bethlehem, PA, USA
We are looking for an addition to our US sales team in the Bethlehem, PA office to support our efforts in enriching existing client relationships and support us in developing new contacts and leads. Your primary focus will be to connect with potential new clients, identify the appropriate contact and convey an overview of our capabilities and service offering. This goal will be achieved primarily through extensive phone work.
- Perform market research to identify potential clients
- Initiate contact and establish new client relationships especially via phone
- Strengthen contacts with existing clients
- Analyze the clients’ need and identify opportunities and future potential of sale
- Coordinate and prepare sales meetings
- Prepare and send marketing material
- Participate in tradeshows and coordinate strategies for lead follow-up after trade shows
- Coordinate closely with project and sales team
- Track sales activities through Microsoft CRM
- Prior experience in sales and especially in phone sales
- Positive attitude and eagerness for sales success
- Excellent service orientation and communication skills
- Enjoy engaging with new people
- Good ability to learn technical aspects and an under- standing of supply chain management and logistics
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, reliable and highly structured approach to work
- Team worker who works well under pressure and adapting to new challenges
- MS Office and Microsoft CRM
- Visa sponsorships are not available for this position
At io-consultants we are offering you a challenging and exciting position within our team working to provide customized business solutions to our varied clients. You will find a comfortable work environment with a modern open plan office setting. io-consultants is offering a competitive salary package combined with company benefits and an individual training program.
Sind Sie bereit für die Zukunft?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung.
Jetzt online bewerben