Belimo is global market leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Founded in 1975, in Switzerland, the company has expanded into 70 countries worldwide and comprises approximately 1,100 employees.
- The company’s core business are actuators and control valves.
- Belimo sells over 4.2 million actuators a year, generating an annual net turnover exceeding 420 million.
Concept and implementation for new production and distribution site.
- The current facility is at its maximum capacity and Belimo has made the decision to build a new production facility including offices to house the regional headquarters.
- Belimo wanted to develop a semi-automated logistics concept to help make their facility as efficient as possible.
- The facility needed to be able to handle aggressive future growth and expansion possibilities.