Richard Wolf GmbH is a leading medical engineering firm headquartered in Knittlingen, in southwest Germany.
- The company’s endoscopes have an excellent worldwide reputation for quality and innovation.
- The company owes its continuous success and flourishing growth to its more than 1,400 employees, 14 subsidiaries, 130 representations, and its comprehensive portfolio of international services and trainings.
Due to the company’s constant growth rate, it was decided to expand the warehouse capacities as well as the order picking and service areas.
- Richard Wolf GmbH’s intention was to consolidate the previously decentralized warehouse and logistics facilities into one central warehouse.
- The project required three separate SAP EWM Rollouts in the USA, Singapore, and Brazil.
- The SAP EWM implementation was focused on the Automotive processes with a Integration ERP landscape.