Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of German group BMW, is a British luxury automobile maker.
KAMAX is a global automotive supplier who produces engine and chassis fasteners.
- World’s leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners for the automotive industry
- Twelve international locations in Europe, America, and Asia, KAMAX is represented worldwide
Analysis of full logistics system for production supply.
- As part of an operational excellence initiative, the facility in Lapeer, MI saw a need to harmonize its process documentation and work instructions for its Logistics Department.
- KAMAX would like to examine the possible improvements to the KAMAX IT system for OSP.
- As a result of the project, KAMAX would like to improve the following performance metrics for their customers:
- Decrease lead time
- Improve inventory on hand (reduce back orders)
- Increase on-time deliveries